Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10 The Day of How We Make The Road as We Walk

Having pizza on the deck.

Not having to cook dinner tonight, because I seem to be cooking almost every night. Before, I could manage leftovers or something frozen or take out or walking down the street to get a slice of pizza or feeding the kids chicken nuggets and me eating a bowl of cereal, so I didn’t always have to cook full meals, but now S is always here for dinner and my uncle eats too sometimes and there are just not as many leftovers. I’m getting exhausted.

Messing around on Facebook. I guess I’m getting what they were all saying about it being addictive now. It might be the whole moving away from home thing that has me trying to get into touch with people. I’ve gotten in touch with a bunch of college friends and now some old students. One of my girls, who was morbidly obese, now looks positively svelte and gorgeous, and I can’t wait to have her confirm my request. Don’t tell the others, but she was always one of my favorite kids.

Oh and I was playing around with the vampire function and attacked my sister and my cousin and a friend and got leveled up to the next vampire stage. Then I sent them all some good karma. Now that’s balance, huh?

Oh, I forgot. I wrote a poem and drew a picture. They may not be pro quality, but it’s about the journey, and we make the road as we walk.

Taking a different route on the kids’ walk, going an extra block and seeing the cool houses and old trees. One house had a big banyon tree and a big oak tree on either side of their door. Very cool.

No comments: