Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/24/08 The Day of Doggie

Dog sitting my brother's dog while he and his wife go on their honeymoon. Kids love dogs. Plus she cleans up all the cheerios on the floor!

G taking his little sponge letters and laying them out, pretending to spell words.

Cute outfit of mine... sometimes I just have to remember to try a little harder. Throw a little plaid button down over the long sleeved tee and skinny jeans. Slip on white sneaks.

Parmesan chicken. So easy and tasty. Chicken legs in dipped in eggwash then covered in parmesan/salt/pepper. Bake for 45 minutes at 350.

CHUCK on tv. That show is rising in the ranks as one of my favorites. Plus Heroes.

Klondike Heath Bars. What do they do to make it so tasty?

2 comments:

Leon1234 said...

Beautiful dog!!!

Rowena said...

I'll tell my brother you said so. She's his baby.