Friday, January 02, 2009

did you know that if you melt chocolate chips with some sourcream and a touch of flavorings (sugar, coffee, whiskey, vanilla) you get a lovely, yummy dip for your green apple slices?

I just thought I'd share that, because that's been a recent happiness.

And the boy yelling "Go robot! Go robot!" as his longed for Christmas robot spins around the room.

And the girl asking for "wipstick" so I give her some lip balm, and she says "mama!" so I put some on myself, and then we kiss, tasting like pomegranate oil and beeswax.

(sorry for my long absence from the happy pages. I'm trying to play more.)

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Rowena, I've enjoyed checking out your blogs. It's refreshing to come to a place of gratitude.

Some say we have to have pain to be able to enjoy happiness. I think it's what you're doing that makes us happy- stopping to be thankful.

paintandink said...

I would never have thought to mix sour cream and chocolate - but now I'm just gonna have to try it!

spread your wings said...

yum i'll have to try the sourcream and chocolate - thanks for sharing.

Private said...

I like your attitude.

http://racheteapaintersdiary.blogspot.com/

east side bride said...

I should step away from the computer and play more :)