Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15 The Day of The Young Bart Simpson, Live and Fighting Bedtime

My dinner came out well. Oven fried chicken with rice and peas sauteed in butter, pepper and salt. Everyone ate it but the boy, who might still be off from his encounter with the floor.

It made me feel virtuous to eat green vegetables, because I don’t nearly enough. I don’t even buy them because I’m so sick of people not eating them.

G and Ivy enjoying the hobby horses. Granted, I had to hold Ivy and the hobby horse and go “riding” around the room as if we were both on the horse, but both G and Ivy loved the game. We rode around the room making horsey noises.

Pancakes for lunch. It was really my late breakfast, but the kids saw me eating them and came up and demanded I feed them the pancakes. Basically, they stole my breakfast.

Running around in the garden with G, I realized that with G’s puffy lip from his fall yesterday, he looks JUST like Bart Simpson. Wild hair, Overbite/duckbill. Crazed lunatic like behavior. Don’t have a cow man. He’s a lot younger, but give him a few years.

No comments: