Thursday, October 09, 2008

10/9 The Day of the Harmonica Rising

Woke up to G playing Harmonica in his room. It was kind of nice, even though he can’t play, and I could ignore it until I wanted to wake up.

G then came into bed with me. He’s finally figured how to work a doorknob and we cuddled until one of the littles forced me awake.

Dancing with the kids. First to Sesame Street (Ivy loves to dance) then to some Dan Zanes. How we cut the rug all the way around the room.

Felt very productive at nap today. Did some cleaning, some posting, made some important emails. Sometimes, I feel like I have a handle on things, just a little.

I liked my daily paintings from the night before. And I did TWO, which I’d never done before.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to call it "NapTimeProjects" ... whenever I had that precious hour or 2 .... gotta go with the flow dontcha? Your paintings are cool .... your kids are precious .... I enjoy your blog :)

Unknown said...

adorable! love those fishies with the bubbles. :)
thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, too-- i appreacite it so much! :)

spread your wings said...

sounds like a joyful house around there.
thanks for visiting my blog today and the nice comments you left . I debated whether or not to express my frustration, but because I did I now have a blogger friend (wayfaring wanderer) who is going to help me out with the fall color and send me some from her area in NC. how cool is that?
I love your drawings - you have a very fun style - seems it captures your personality.

Kim D said...

I so totally LOVE this! and the one above!
*swoon*