Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12/09 The Day of the Mini Bookstore Retreat Morning

wrote a few words in my revision of my novel, despite having read the first page and feeling singularly unimpressed.

thinking that this Star Wars meets Jane Austen novel might actually be a love story… but not between people.

watching G grow up before my eyes and turn from a baby into a big boy.

G told his first knock knock joke, created all by himself.

that I can bake a mean roast chicken, despite my many years of being poultry shy. Not only did I meet the goal on my 40 before 40 list, but I kicked it’s chicken butt.

My morning reading and musing in the bookstore. it happens rarely nowadays. but it helped me get some brains wrapped around my novel.

new book and journal.

working on my Wreck This Journal. Slowly she is wrecked.

No comments: