Thursday, July 02, 2009

More than a weeks worth of happies, and I've forgotten so many. Damn.

Rain, and the cooler weather it brings.

Going over my thousands of photos and deleting masses and finding gems.

The relief when what you thought was a disaster either resolves itself, wasn’t that bad to begin with, or is cleaned up and just bloody over with.

A nice shower after said disaster.

So You Think You Can Dance. Seriously. So good.

Getting surprise packages in the mail. I never get snail mail.

Finding long lost friends. I love Face Book.

Relaxing and coming to terms with the fact that it does not all have to be done right now.

My made up pork tacos… these things came out GREAT. In a crock pot. A pork roast, a chopped onion, half a chopped pepper, a couple of chopped garlic cloves, a spoonful of pureed chilpotle con adobo, a small can of pureed tomatoes, tbs cumin, tbs chili powder, tsp oregano tsp adobo… on high for 4-6 hours. Shred. Fill a flour tortilla with meat, sour cream, guac, diced jalapenos, scallions, tomatoes, whatever floats your boat. YUM.

A call from my cousin in California.

Cuddling with the kids.

No comments: