Monday, May 12, 2008

5/11 Mother's Day

Dancing with my two children, holding onto their hands and singing, dancing around in a circle.

Yummy brunch that papa made.

Finding some new blogs that will help me with the kids. It’s all about creative parenting and activities for toddlers and art. I have often felt at a loss with what to do with the very little ones. If they were school age, I could do plenty, but I don’t even really know what preschoolers need. So these sites focused on those things.

Going to dinner at my brother and soon to be sister in law’s. Steak and potatoes and salad. Simple but yummy. Chocolate cream pie for dessert.

G and Ivy were very good babies. Friendly and no tantrums and listening to all the adults and not taking things down off the shelves. All smiles.

The whole family was sitting around on the sectional, watching The Incredibles and at one point, both my brother’s dogs were there, too, so the livingroom was just filled with family all being together and enjoying a good cartoon.

No comments: