Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5/14 The Day of the Tar-Jhay

Ivy at bed, found an old sandal of G’s and had me put it on her one foot (only one) and went stomping around the room, trying it out. Stomp, step, Stomp, step, Stomp, step. She is such a girl and so enamored of shoes, hats, bags. Oh yeah, she also stole my cowboy hat and put it on her head herself and ran around the house in it this morning.

S cooked dinner tonight. Pasta with sausage and tomatoes. Yum.

A Target (Tar-Jhay) trip. My second ever. So exciting. One of the benefits of moving out of the city. New flip flops, replacements for my lost sunglasses, a potty seat for the boy, and MILK too.

S and I went out to continue the job searching (I was thinking about upgrading my job to a more upscale restaurant, but was actually advised by a salty old chef to stay where I was, because if I can make it through the chaos of their grand re opening, it will be a steady money maker,) and it was the first time in…almost three years where we were out together alone during the day light.

Beauty and the Beast. I saw it when it came out in the theaters and thought it was pretty good. Saw it again, and I am impressed anew.

No comments: