Sunday, May 04, 2008

5/4 The Day of the Light Saber

I went through the last month’s photos on my computer and deleted probably hundred of photos. I feel good about this because I have so many photos in there that I have no more space on my computer. And also because I have so many photos it is too overwhelming to do anything with them. I’m going to take it as a creative, editorial endeavor. I am hoping that from now on, I will save fewer, but better photos, and not have this problem. And hopefully it is one more step to me getting my photo load under control and maybe posting more pictures.

Emails with old friends. There’s been a lot of that this month, thanks to facebook. No, I don’t need another addiction, but I really do want to be more social and keep in touch.

I made G a light saber out of a flashlight and a rolled up tube of paper taped to said flashlight. He loved it. He watched Return of the Jedi again while swinging it.

Ivy says “beans!” now. It’s very cute. “What do you want for lunch, Ivy?” “Beans!” even though it sounds more like “Bee! Bee!”

Tadpole check. Saw another tadpole with tiny legs growing, not a pollywog yet, I don’t think. Any day now and the froggies will be jumping all over the place. How big do they get? I’ve never actually seen tadpoles go through the process before. It’s neat.

No comments: