Sunday, June 22, 2008

Untitled


Sausage, corn, french fries for dinner. Cherries for dessert.

The kids got lollipops. They don’t get them often, in fact, Ivy looked at hers like it was a suspicious creature on the end of a stick. But then she took a lick. I believe the response was mmlmmlmmlmm, the thing she licks her lips and says mmm at the same time. And then there was sticky lollipop everywhere.

Got out of work early and got to my moms house while the kids were ‘napping’ meaning Ivy was asleep on the couch and G was in his room wide awake and playing silently. I had an afternoon beer and flipped through a magazine.

Went to get big boy underwear for G… we are going to try potty training this week. Yikes! But he chose his briefs. A set of Transformers, and because I figured I’d need more than three… a set of Spiderman and his friends. No Diego. I was surprised.

At work, I found a strange fungi on a tree trunk and took so me surprising pictures.

Coffee. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Coffee.

The gust of wind when we got out of the house with the kids. G stood there, and shook his long, luxurious red curls in the strong breeze, smiling wildly. Then he pretended that the wind was blowing him away. “woah, woah, woah!”

No comments: