Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6/25 The Day of Some Things Starting to Work


Sesame Street. G is fascinated with Elmo’s Alphabet Race Game. Both G and Ivy are dancing to the Vegetable Song. It is interactive play today.

Blueberries and hotdogs for lunch.

Fixing my camera. It wasn’t really broken but the screws had come out and it was only a matter of time. Had a found pair of sunglasses that I scavenged for tiny screws. It worked!

When my uncle’s computer came back on after I spilled coffee on a corner of the keyboard. It’s not TOTALLY ruined.

When I got the ‘delete’ key back on after trying to take it off and clean it out. These things are hell to reattach.

Talking to G about big boys who use the potty. It’s hard to learn all the stuff like going down stairs or using a spoon without spilling. but he gets to do all sorts of fun stuff like turn 3 and I told him about his birthday and asked him what he wants to do and he said chocolate cake, icecream, blueberries, monsters and dinosaurs, balloons, running and dancing. That’s what he wants. I can do that.

No comments: