Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27 The Day of Good Work


Managed to post on my blog by cutting and pasting and mouse clicking, even though I had no keyboard.

Finding out I wouldn’t ever have to work again with a particular person at work who drove me (and everyone else) batty.

Fixed my hair during another session with my scissors. Maybe a little more tweaking still needs to be done.

A good sandwich (grilled chicken, swiss, bacon and ranch dressing.)

Customer brought in a harlequin macaw (not a scarlet, not a hyacinth). Cool bird. Pretty. Very old. Almost as old as the guy.

When the insane rush of customers finally receded and I got to close out and go home. (it wasn’t always busy, just had a crazy rush for an hour or so.)

Hearing my mom’s stories about the fun G and Ivy had playing today. Bath time. eating lots of chicken. Riding the horseys at the playground. Chasing bugs in the grass. Falling asleep in the carseat.

Writing over a thousand words today despite the funk.

No comments: