Friday, May 02, 2008

5/1 The Day of Bad Back Naps, Yummy Foods and After Bedtime Nibbles

Lots of new tv. Sitcoms, which I feel starved for, and Lost. Good times. Good times.

Chocolate, just when I needed it and couldn’t resist the nibbles any longer (I have recently decided that I need to watch the nibbling, but refuse to make a goal about weight loss on general principle.) A little chocolate, but no other snacks, good.

Bedtime stories in mama’s and papa’s bed. And then they must have been so tire that they just dropped off without fighting it.

The boy ate sausages. Another food that has re-entered his diet. Still no pasta… BUT he does like ramen noodles. He will eat anything if you call it “soup.” Maybe soon.

The girl, however, was in the pasta up to her eyebrows. And kept asking for more.

Fell asleep while the kids were napping. I lay down to rest my back and just went to sleep. Usually I can only nap when I am sick… I suppose the back thing counts.

Made orange cranberry muffins and the kids had them for snack. They are very sweet. They came out of a box. I think I need to go scratch. Did I say this before?

No comments: