Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22 Also the Day of Dancing and Pickles

S went out to get cigarettes (he’s been working on so many things that I’ve been letting the smoking slide) and came home with a jug of cheap wine. Sure it’s cheap, but it’s tasty and fun. And we are on quite the budget, so it’s that or nothing.

The idea that I might apply to be a contributor for a website. I was checking it out to see what I might like to write about. In the end, I think I should stick with the projects I already have going and make it something in the creativity and/or motherhood area.

The bedtime dance at bedtime. Sure, it prolonged bedtime a bit because they enjoyed it so much, but it went something like this, “Night night dance, night night dance, kiss mama, kiss papa, kiss Ivy, kiss G goodnight.” And the little guys marched around the room smiling and “lalalaing” spinning a couple of times until we ended the song on a grand note and ended the fun.

More good dinner things. G not only ate the tater tots, but he also ate the corn on the cob, and to top it off, he ate a half dozen pickles. That is THREE vegetables in one meal. Holy cow. On top of the green beans from yesterday, I’m wondering if we have broken the picky stage of eating.

No comments: