Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4/23 The Just A Regular Day With a Tea Party, Some Dancing, and a Movie

America’s Next Top Model. So silly. I loved seeing the girls in their stilettos fall on their asses in Rome. I loved how badly they did their Italian commercials. I mean, cringe and laugh uncomfortably bad. This wasn’t even an episode where I got to see artistic photos being made, just bad acting and girls who could use the maturity of a few more years. But I still enjoyed it.

And I had my chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and peanut butter cups. No brownie batter, but a good substitution.

Dancing at bedtime, this time to papa playing the baby xylophone. “More, More!” the boy kept saying, as he and his sister danced around the room, happy.

Hanging out with Uncle and S, chatting, eating chocolate, getting ready to watch Knocked Up No cable here and bad reception, so we watch a lot of movies. Which isn’t a bad thing.

The kids playing under the little desk, like it was a play house. They had a toy tea set, and sat there sipping their cups and filling each up with the pitcher.

Slept late. Well, not on purpose. Couldn’t wake up. S had the littles until he had to go to “his throne” and then he got all pissy about me still being in bed. It was around ten o’clock. Can’t hardly believe I got to sleep into the double digits.

No comments: