Saturday, April 26, 2008

4/25 Also The Day of New Friends' Barbecue

Going to a barbecue. Not having to cook tonight, or any of the dishes that come with it. Yay.

Letting the kids hang out with Grandma. G loves her and doesn’t want her to go away. Ivy is slowly getting comfortable with her. The tears and hiding period is getting shorter and shorter. Soon, soon.

More peach sangria.

G adored playing with the toy room in the hosts’ house. Not just the toys, but also the the gerbils and the fish.

Jello. Believe it or not, I’ve never given the kids jello. Just wasn’t in my repertoire. But they got some at the barbecue and they were very very happy.

Hanging out with the hosts, who are actually friends of my mom. They are closer to our age, though. My mom calls her an adopted daughter. She’s really nice. Ross is really nice. They have a little girl a year or two older than G. It’s nice to talk to someone not family.

S looking and feeling better. Something I recently noticed. I think it’s because he’s recently come off of some medicine he’s been taking. I don’t know if he’s noticed, because of all the changes and the stress we’re still struggling with, but soon, maybe.

No comments: